In your quiet moments, think about the amount of time you spend in front of the computer screen.
It won’t be a lot. In fact, it would be a hell lot! Needless to say, all the extended hours of gaming sessions can take a toll on your back, legs, and neck. If you want to be a healthier person for yourself and feel more comfortable while playing, you need to get a good gaming chair without missing a heartbeat.
It’s perhaps the best way to enhance your game station to uplift your health and your gaming experience. But, can you even think of acquiring the best gaming chair under 100 in today’s age and time?
Easier said than done, isn’t it? After all, gaming chairs aren’t sold at a shoestring budget these days. Well, consider this to be one of the luckiest days of your life. Gladly enough, we have rigorously tested a bunch of gaming chairs over the years (not to accumulate them, but to know the gaming chair market inside- out).
From the best ones to the worst ones, we have researched this space like hell. Given our experience and product recommendation, you won’t feel the need to make an expensive decision. Yes, we will make your purchase count at a budget. Simply put, we are going to introduce you guys to the best gaming chairs under $100. So, let’s get started with the list of best gaming chair under 100 that money can buy.
A Spotlight On Some of The Best Gaming Chair Under 100 in 2019
Best Gaming Chair Under 100: The Countdown Begins Now!
1. Essentials Racing Style Leather Gaming Chair
The Essentials Racing Style Leather Gaming Chair can fulfill your incredible appetite for the best gaming chair under 100. This race car style chair won’t make you feel like you are buying a discounted chair. It’s a good office/computer/gaming chair, all combined in one.
The chair is comfortable beyond expectations, and it offers good support at the lumbar area. The overall fit and finish of the chair are also perfect. Actual leather is used in the making of this gaming chair with lots of padding to allow long hours of comfortable seating.
Better yet, it’s sold in five different eye- catching colors. To top it all, it arrives nicely packed in a large box to avoid cosmetic damage during transit.
– The chair is robust, comfortable, height- adjustable, good- looking, and affordable. For the asking price, the chair almost makes you feel like a lottery winner.
– For freedom of movement, the armrests can be easily moved out of the way. Kudos to the makers for paying attention to details.
– Putting the chair together is a doable act even for a 12- year- old, and definitely not a pain in the rear (no rocket science feat at all).
– For an affordable price, you are getting a five- star quality gaming chair. Frankly put, it’s hard to beat this chair for its asking price.
– To ensure that you continue to do well with the product, the makers back the gaming chair with a limited lifetime warranty. Sweet, isn’t it?
– The chair does not stay locked at the reclined position. Lack of seat belt is another surprising omission on this best gaming chair under 100. These minor flaws aside, this gaming chair is definitely a keeper.
2. BestMassage Office Desk Gaming Chair
The next on our list of best gaming chair under 100 is this adorable video game chair that can put most of its competition to shame. It’s easy to tell by the looks that the chair is sturdy, comfortable, and built to last.
Above all, it’s a good chair to sit for long hours at a stretch without any discomfort. All thanks to the smart product ergonomics. Basically, it’s a solid chair for intense computer use, be it gaming, office work, or anything else that requires you to spend time in front of the monitor.
– The comfort- to- price ratio on this chair is simply unmatched. You will love how far the chair reclines. Every time you sit on the chair, you will experience ‘relief.’
– The arms can be put away, if preferred (just in case you want to play guitar in the middle of an ordinary day).
– With great cushioning and padding, it offers good back and neck support in the sitting position. Better yet, it encourages good posture.
– There are more attractive chairs on the market, but not at the price- point of this product. Not to undermine the fact that this budget chair comes with a one- year warranty.
– The only major downfall to this chair is that the armrest part of the chair has little to no cushioning to it. Other than this flaw, this best gaming chair under 100 chair nails it.
3. Homall Gaming Chair Racing Style High- Back PU Leather
For those who are making other expensive plans should really stop and look at this best gaming chair under 100. Deep down, the Homall Gaming Chair has most of the qualities of a high- end chair without the high price tag attached to it. Therefore, it makes it to our list of recommendations without breaking a sweat.
It’s a 360- degree swivel chair with a generous 300- pound weight capacity to accommodate plus size individuals as well. The chair features anti- oxidization leather, which prevents the chair from wearing down quickly. For extra sturdiness, it comes with a reinforced steel frame. Better yet, it has comfortable padding to allow long hours of painless seating.
– The chair offers good support at the back and head. The 90 to 180- degree reclining back is a godsend feature to lean back and enjoy movies on this chair.
– Despite the vague pictures, it’s easy to assemble this chair. The chair can be put together in less than half an hour.
– Given the quality of the chair, it won’t be dumpster ready even after many years of use. The chair also carries a one- year warranty.
– Frankly speaking, the makers of this gaming chair can easily get away by charging more for this product.
– Compared to other gaming chairs, this one is quite heavy and bulky. If you are okay with the bulk, this best gaming chair under 100 should be a no- brainer choice.
4. Furmax Gaming Chair
The Furmax Gaming Chair proves that you can have high hopes from a budget gaming chair too. This best gaming chair under 100 is inexpensive, comfortable, effective, and highly durable for what you pay for it. For the price, it has some flashy features too.
It provides perfect firmness and cushioning—something that you wouldn’t ideally expect from a low- priced gaming chair. Your butt can rest on this gaming chair for hours and hours without any discomfort. Simply put, it strikes a nice balance between a gaming and office chair like nobody’s business.
It looks professional, but still offers all the comfort that you would expect from a gaming chair.
– The chair itself is made from good- quality leather. Therefore, it does not sink upon butt contact. Also, the chair arrives in a sturdy box with no damage to the content.
– Nothing about the chair is off the charts. It has a nice height to it. The headrest is perfect, it offers good support to the body, and it comes with 360- degree swivel wheels.
– The company behind the product backs this gaming chair with 30- days money back guarantee.
– If you don’t want to do the heavy lifting, you will need an extra pair of hands to put this chair together.
– The chair can accommodate a maximum weight of 280lbs. If you weigh over 280lbs, this best gaming chair under 100 is not for you.
5. Coavas Computer Gaming Racing Chair
This isn’t your typical best gaming chair under 100 dollars for the simple reason that it’s priced over 100 bucks. So, why did we include this chair in our list of recommendations? Frankly speaking, the price difference isn’t much. The price is only a tad bit higher than $100.
Plus, the chair screams quality from top to bottom. Therefore, we didn’t want you guys to miss out on this adorable beast of a chair. For those who don’t know, the product can be used as an office or gaming chair.
It’s made from PU leather; it has a load bearing capacity of 280 lbs, and the chair rocks back and forth like a breeze. Moreover, the product has a generous amount of padding to it to help users sit comfortably for long hours. It also comes with 30- days money back return guarantee.
– The material used in the making of this gaming chair is soft, comfortable, and durable. Moreover, it’s good for the skin. Furthermore, it can be easily cleaned as well.
– The company behind the product, Coavas, enjoys good foothold in the market. The company has a reputation for producing high- quality chairs that have been well- received by the masses.
– The chair doesn’t weigh a ton. So, it’s easy to move this gaming chair around. Plus, it offers nice lumbar support. Moreover, the seat is pretty wide compared to other chairs in the same spectrum.
– This is not one of those chairs that will deteriorate quickly. In person, it’s easy to tell that high- quality parts have been used during the manufacturing process.
– The armrests on the chair are made from hard plastic. Therefore, some users may not find it comfortable to rest their arms.
6. GTRACING Gaming and Office Chair
Now, this is another chair that doesn’t technically fit the bill of ‘best gaming chair under 100.’ But, we still have it in our recommendation list because it offers much more than what you pay for it.
Don’t worry; the chair doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. It’s priced higher than a hundred dollars, but it’s worth the buyer’s money on any given day of the week. Moreover, similar chairs are priced almost twice than the current asking price of this chair. So, you won’t end up with buyer’s remorse by acquiring this gaming/office chair.
– The chair is not only good- looking but also ergonomically friendly. Once assembled, it’s comfortable and ready for hours and hours of everyday use. As the topic hints, the chair is designed for gaming as well as office use.
– The stitching, padding, wheels, and every other moving and non- moving parts on the chair seems to be made of top- shelf materials. So, the chair can serve as a good host to your bum for several years and beyond.
– With a solid metal frame, comfortable exterior, and removable lumbar and headrest support, the chair has won a lot of hearts in the industry. Thus far, this gaming/office chair has received a ton of positive reviews.
– Assembling this chair can take anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour. Credit for this goes to the unfriendly directions/instructions.
– You might find the pillow a little hard, at first. But, it does soften (naturally) over time.
7. KILLABEE Reclining Memory Foam Racing Gaming Chair
Our final product in the best gaming chair under 100 is also priced over 100 bucks. Now, don’t get mad at us for this. If you can’t stretch your budget, do consider the first four products from our top picks.
But, if you can afford to spend a little more, this product shouldn’t miss your radar because it’s extremely comfortable, multi- functional, and roomy enough to accommodate plus- sized individuals as well.
In fact, it’s worth to save a little extra every month to acquire a chair of this quality and features. Frankly speaking, it’s hard not to fall in love with the product. Once acquired, you will surely end up spending a lot of time on this gaming chair.
– The chair can be easily reclined into numerous positions. It offers good support to the head, neck, side and back of the body. It’s more relaxing than your typical office chair. The look and feel of the chair are great as well.
– It’s seemingly easy to put the thing together without frying your brain. The product will arrive at your doorsteps will all the parts needed for installation along with gloves and instruction manual.
– This KILLABEE gaming chair has a maximum weight accommodation capacity of 400 lbs. So, it can handle large guys as well (which indicates a sturdier built- quality too).
– The cushioning on the chair is even and soft. So, those who sit for long hours should not feel easily tired. Simply put, you won’t feel the need to constantly change positions due to chair discomfort.
– Only four screws support the bracket that holds the bars. This isn’t to say that the chair will crumble soon. But, some more support would have been great.
Best Gaming Chair Buying Guide
If you want to bypass our best gaming chair under 100 recommendations and find something on your own, we can help you with that as well.
So, keep your eyes peeled on this buying guide because we will tell you the factors that you need to bear in mind while shopping for the perfect gaming chair of your dreams.
That said, it’s important to keep hammering the point that you won’t find better budget gaming chairs than what we have already recommended above. You can simply choose any one gaming chair and run with it.
For the curious guys out there, you can give this buying guide a quick read to make a smart choice on your own.
Multipurpose Chairs vs. Single Purpose Chairs
In our bag of goodies, we have recommended a lot of multipurpose chairs mainly because they can be used both as gaming and office chair without any additional investment. So, why pay for two chairs when you can get a two- in- one chair?
Keep in mind that no two chairs are the same. Although you can use any chair under the sun for office or gaming purpose, your back won’t be happy about it. You could end up with body pain here and there because certain chairs are not ergonomically friendly to be used for both gaming and desk work.
As a smart consumer, you should always go for a multipurpose gaming chair versus a traditional chair, when there is a choice.
If your favorite brand doesn’t offer a multipurpose chair, evaluate your primary activity and choose a chair accordingly to get what you want from a chair. For instance, you should choose an office chair, if you don’t play a lot, but work a hell lot.
Neck and Back Support
Since most of us spend a good amount of time in front of the monitor, we need to choose a gaming or office chair that offers good lumbar and head support.
A gaming chair that fails to offer proper back and neck support should be thrown out of the window because it can cause constant back and neck soreness.
Truthfully speaking, it would be plain annoying if the chair fails you in this department. For those who don’t know, we consider the same criteria as highlighted in this blog post to choose the best gaming chair under 100.
All the gaming chairs recommended by us have added headrests and lumbar support to be easy on your body parts.
It’s important to choose a gaming chair that has the ability to recline. If a chair doesn’t recline, you will end up hurting your neck or back while playing games or watching moves for long hours at a stretch.
Not to forget the fact that you can also take a short nap on a chair that can be reclined to 180 degrees.
Hopefully, you have enough information at your disposal to get the best gaming chair under 100 without throwing an arm and a leg.
If you need to know anything else, don’t hesitate to drop a comment, and we will be happy to respond to your comment at the earliest. Happy shopping!